CTC Marine Projects Overview
CTC Marine Projects (CTC) has a significant track record for complex subsea installation, cable lay and trenching service delivery. With a focus on excellence for project management and operational execution, CTC offers low risk, experienced, tried and tested solutions to the international offshore construction industry.Combined with this, CTC operates some of the world's largest fleet of high technology marine trenching and burial equipment, which is supported by a fleet of DP2 multi-role construction vessels, flexible installation and shallow water spreads. This unique fleet enables CTC to execute subsea construction, installation and trenching workscopes in most water depths and seabed conditions, in any region of the world.
CTC offers a complete set of in-house services from R&D, Geotechnical Analysis and Detailed Engineering through to Project Management, Project Engineering and Offshore Execution. These services envelop the entire life cycle of an offshore development from installation, maintenance and life extension (Life of Field Seismic Systems) through to decommissioning.
Innovative techniques and the versatility of its equipment, coupled with the experience and know-how of its talented team ensures that CTC is amongst the strongest and safest installation and trenching specialists in the world. CTC's passion, energy and professionalism allows the delivery of "right first time" solutions suited to individual client needs.
Since establishment in the early 90's, CTC has built an extensive and successful track record which reflects the Company's enabling role in the Oil and Gas, Offshore Renewables, Power Transmission, Telecommunications and Subsea Defence markets.
CTC's capabilities can be applied to the following projects:
- Marine trenching (jetting, cutting, ploughing, backfilling)
- Flexible product installation (pipelines, umbilicals, & power cables)
- Fibre optic installation for telecommunications clients
- Life of Field Seismic (LoFS), engineering and installation
- Diverless subsea construction
- Installation of valves, protection structures, spools and jumpers and flying leads
- Tie-Ins between flexible/ umbilicals and subsea structures
- Rigid spool tie-ins
- Pre-Commissioning of umbilicals and flexible
- Riser installation/ replacement
- Acoustic metrology
- Hydro testing and pre-commisioning
- Decommissioning of Mooring systems, umbilicals and flexible
- Vessel and Equipment design, specification, upgrades and technical management